Friday, June 6, 2014

Bestfriends



Note: I've written this short story last year and has posted it on wattpad. I decided to post it here since this is what I'm feeling now. I'm missing my best friend. Hayss.. 
#EmoMode
#BlameItOntheRain

 ***

I have a guy childhood friend. He’s always there when I needed a bestfriend, a tutor, a bodyguard, a buddy, a company and a brother. But I don’t want to be his so called ‘bestfriend’.
Why?
Because I’m in love with him ever since we were young and my yaya told me before that falling inlove with my bestfriend is the sweetest yet the most painful kind of love. That’s why we’re always arguing. I don’t want to be attached to him that much, but looks like the opposite is happening. Even if we’re not bestfriends, we still act as one. And I learned to love him more as we grow old.
One call from him and I’ve cancelled all my appointments for this day. That’s how important he is to me.
“What’s the matter?” I asked him as I came.
“Nothing... I just feel like I’m all alone.”
“Ehh? But I’m always here for you!”
“Someday, you won’t be there when I call you”
“That is if you told me to stay away from you!”
“Well, I wouldn’t do that”
“Hehe I know, so what’s the matter?”
“I think I’m inlove.”
“Ouch—ah I mean, w-who’s the lucky girl?,” I asked him with dead tone.
“Someone who doesn’t like me”
“Ohh... I know the feeling.. we’re on the same shoe.”
“You like someone too?”
“yeah”
“Oh I’ve lost my hopes! She’ll never like me!”
“Oh c’mon! Who wouldn’t fall for a guy like you? You have everything a girl may wish for!”
“But she’ll never like me!”
“How’d you know?”
“I just know”
“You told her your feelings? Have you confessed already?”
“nah... I don’t have the guts!”
“Then how will you know if that girl likes you or not?”
“I asked her.”
“You asked her what?”
“I asked her if she likes someone then she said ‘yeah’ ”
“Ohh... but that’s different from aasking if she likes you or not!”
“That’s just the same! She’ll never like me!”
“What kind of girl wouldn’t like you?”
“You.”
“That’s not true! I like you!!”
“REALLY? W-well, I like you too..”
“See? So are you going to confessed to that girl?”
“I think... I just did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment